Sunday, August 3, 2008

GMHA

This weekend I was at the Preliminary Championships at GMHA - it was definitely a little nerve- wracking going in because neither of us had been out on xc in 10 weeks! This was also my first solo "sleepaway" event, which was definitely more difficult than I expected in unexpected ways. I was happy with our dressage performance (especially the '8' we received on rider from Mark Weissbecker!) even if it wasn't as brilliant as that that we had at KOF Dressage. Dually was a STAR across country, though I definitely left a lot to be desired as a rider! I was feeling pretty low after xc so it was good to have a nice show jumping round the next day, even if we did pull a rail at the last jump that dropped us from a potential 3rd to 5th.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...