Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stanford Show: Round 2

It was a bit of a surprise to find ourselves in the position of having to host back to back shows, but the Stanford Equestrian Team proved again why we're the best in the West by putting on a great one day and pulling out a third consecutive win to boot!

I showed just over fences and got the excellent draw of Calisto! I had never ridden him before but his reputation certainly gave me more rest than that of Rigs last week. I thought we had a good round, just getting a frustratingly long distance to the last that kept us out of the top ribbons.

I had my last ride on Dually after the show before coming home for thanksgiving break - as much as I'll miss Big D, it feels great to be home!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...