Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cross Country Schooling with Ringo!!

Tuesday was a very exciting day! Ringo and I, along with Gina and Bec and few other of their students, went down to Shepherd Ranch for a cross country school. This was not only my first cross country school with Ringo but my first school with any horse other than Dually in many many years. I was a little apprehensive! Ringo was a perfect professor, and took excellent care of me from start to finish. He requires a different ride than Dually, for sure, and it definitely took me a few jumps to get adjusted. I had to give Ringo a lot of pats for putting up with me during that time! By the end of the school, though, we were clicking much better and jumped around the preliminary questions with ease. It was so cool!! What a good boy Ringo =).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...