Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kiki at Stoneleigh Burnham

Kiki is a winner!! Last Sunday while I was having a meltdown in the show jumping at Twin, Kiki was being a mega-superstar and winning the Beginner Novice at Stoneleigh Burnham from start to finish! She handily won the dressage on a 28.6, as seen here:


So fancy!!!





She then put in a double clear show jumping round in the pouring rain, and clocked around the cross country like she's been doing it for years, coming home with just a few time faults for the win. What a good girl!! I'm so proud of her. It's amazing to look at her progress to just under a year ago when I rode her for the first time:


Her little baby frame



Still couldn't sit on her back at the canter!



The extent of her "jumping"



Jane Hamlin and the folks at Pirouette Farm in Norwich, VT, have done such an amazing job with her. I can't wait to get my hands on her!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I like that last photo. That's also the extent of my horses jumping. I'm trying to teach him, but he's a reiner and doesn't understand why he should leave the ground.Lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...