Monday, November 30, 2009

A Few Last Photos from Home

Well I'm back in California, after a mere 11 hours on the road. Phew! It's going to be a photo finish the end out this quarter well, but I'm currently feeling tentatively up to the task (if I can stay healthy! I haven't gotten my voice back yet from the beach).

In the meantime, I've got just a few photos from my last day on the farm. Suzi Gornall came out to the farm to teach today; I didn't ride with her but most of the other folks at the barn did. It was a real treat to get to see her again.

Photos courtesy of Mom:


Finny, our "guest dog" who comes for all major holidays when his family travels



Daisy!! Looking as cute as ever



B'AGAN! The Bagel Boy is back after six years away from the farm! So happy to have him home.




Dually being AWESOME - Papa has done such a good job with him.





David even came out to watch!





Ky, one of our homebreds, is back on the farm after a few years absence as well. Yay Kyou!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...