Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Health Update

Well the season is winding down, and Ringo and I have been enjoying some nice low key time to strengthen our bond and continue to work on the ever elusive dressage. Things were going swimmingly until Ringo was unlucky enough to come down with a bad flare up of cellulitis in response to his (BEAUTIFUL) clip job that he got a week ago. Sooo he's on stall rest until I leave for Thanksgiving break... where he'll be on limited outings because I won't be there. So basically he's getting over two weeks off - booo. So bummed.

The most important thing is, of course, Ringo's health, and fortunately he seems happy and on the mend at the moment. I'm just sad I won't be riding him next until December!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...