Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ringo on the Mend

Well Ringo's cellulitis is pretty much all cleared up - phew! He's got one more day of antibiotics but in general his leg is looking great. We went for a nice long hand walk and graze today with just a minimum of snorting, prancing, and Arabian tail-flagging. I'm super tempted to get on and go for a tack walk tomorrow because it will be my last chance to ride him until December as I'm going home for Thanksgiving, but I'm still tentative.

But in a related note, I'M GOING HOME!! I haven't been home since June and couldn't be more excited. I'll be visiting David in NYC over the weekend and then coming home home on Monday. I can't wait to see the ponies, Wiley, and especially Dually! It's been one of our longest periods apart since I've owned him. =)!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...