Friday, December 11, 2009

100th Post, and excitement!

I'm officially done with school! I completed my last final last night at 10pm and am now officially home free, ready to start my nine months of riding and living the dream. I'm still pretty sad that I'll be spending the first five weeks of those nine months hobbling around with no horses whatsoever, but it's also not as if I was going to be logging a HUGE amount of time in the saddle this month even without getting injured. Now I'll have a better excuse to veg on the couch all holiday! =)

I also can't believe that I've reached this blog's 100th post. I'm very excited for the coming year, where I plan to use this blog a lot more frequently to keep a log of my adventures. Roll on 2010!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...