Thursday, December 17, 2009

Photos!

Here are (in some cases very long overdue) photos of my two lovely boys from this year. I'm such a lucky girl to have such lovely partners in my life.

May Galway With Dually (OI):


Dually trying his absolute guts out through the triple... never his strong suit at Intermediate!



Serious good boy pats



Looking like a real Intermediate horse!



The handsomest

. . .

My last event with Dually ever at The Event at Rebecca Farm in July (CCI* w/):


looking so fancy... belying the ROBBING that was going on in the judge's booth!!



Trying to leg yield...



I can't ever thank this horse enough.

. . .

September Twin Rivers with Ringo (OP):


Baller.

. . .

November Galway with Ringo (OP):



Such a cute little jumper!





lifesaver.

. . .

In other news, I'm starting to try to get back into a shape a bit after my multiple weeks of convalescence, mostly by taking long walks through the snow around my house! Conditioning the New England way =) I'm getting super itchy to get back on a horse again and am eagerly anticipating getting back to California to get the new season underway!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Def baller. Ringo is delicious. I'd like to find him under my Christmas tree if you decide you randomly don't want him anymore!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...