Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In Good News...


I'm WEG-Bound, Baby!!!



(Eventers doing ring familiarization... soon I'll be sitting in those seats!!! Photo courtesy of The Chronicle's Twitter)

My family has had tickets since opening day (wayyyy back in 2007 or whenever) and we could not be more excited. I'm flying out to meet up with my mom and dad today (my Brooklyn-dwelling, no-longer-very-horsey brother (though growing up he was wayyyy better than I was!) has decided that a four day horse show isn't his cup of tea... alas), and then tomorrow the fun begins. I've never been to Rolex or any really big event (I've never even been to a CCI***, I think), and haven't been to the KY Horse Park for like 6 years (since Pony Club nationals way back in the day), so it's going to be amazing to see the new KY horse park housing and testing the best horse and rider combinations on the planet!! I'm going to be taking tons of photos (new camera battery pending - yikes!!) and will try to keep the blog updated as much as possible.

So. Flippin. Excited.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

so jealous, so excited for pictures! have FUN!

Heidi said...

Have fun! I went to Rolex this year and the venue was more elaborate than when I attended in 2003. Looks like even more has been added since the spring. Have fun and take tons of pictures!

Hurricanes12 said...

so. flippen. jealous!

haha hope you have a great time, i'm sure you will!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...