Monday, December 20, 2010

HUGE DAY


HOLY JESUS I GOT TO RIDE RINGO TODAY!!!!

I had to keep from tearing up I was so excited! Pa and I did it "Racehorse to Post Parade" style to keep things extra safe, with me aboard holding the reins with Pa leading beside. Ringo was absolutely perfect, stretching into the bridle and chewing the bit the entire way (though there were a few times when his head shot up at some rustling leaves, and I was glad we had him on lead just in case!!). It was just five minutes, but it was probably one of the best rides I've had all year =)

Pony Profiles will resume tonight!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

CONGRATS :)
It was certainly long awaited

Kristen Eleni Shellenbarger said...

aww your smile says it all :)

Kate said...

congratulations! you both look really happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...