Thursday, April 14, 2011

Badminton Countdown - One Week!!

It's totally unfathomable to believe, but in just one week I'll be watching the first jogs and getting settled into my campsite at Badminton!!!!

In HUGE news, I GOT MY PRESS PASS! This means that I'll have access to the media centre and, most importantly, will be able to stand in the photographers' areas on course to shoot. I can't really adequately describe how cool this is, or how remarkably, unbelievably thankful I am for Emily at the USEA for making this opportunity happen for me. I'm definitely going to make the most of it!

I just checked the 10 day forecast and so far the weather looks good, though since it's Britain I won't get my hopes too high - I'd bet a small pony that I'll be getting rained on at least once during the weekend.

(In one week, I'll be here!!)

4 comments:

Suzie said...

uohwegojskldfvjlksdnhgbpysdvngkxjedklhm


Jeal. Ous.

Checkmark115 said...

seconding that.

Dressager said...

Third-ing that.

Suzanne said...

You are INDEED a lucky lucky girl! (and it's well deserved too). Have a blast and will look forward to your updates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...