Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Feel The Rhythm, Feel the Rhyme, Get on Top...

IT'S BADMINTON TIME!!

Ok, so cheesy Cool Runnings references aside, in just 24 hours I'll be arriving into Chippenham Station to start my Badminton adventure!! My stuff is organized (if not yet fully packed), my lenses are clean, my batteries are charged, and my excitement levels are at near-overload. The weather is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL, but I've got both raincoats, multiple dry bags, and my spiffy new camera rain cover all at the ready just in case.

My next update will be from the Media Centre - pinch me!!

3 comments:

Ambivalent Academic said...

Can't wait for your report! And beautiful photos!

I'm disappointed that there is no live online or TV coverage freely available in the US - I've bought a subscription to feitv.org so I can watch the XC from home, but didn't they show it here last year? You'd think in an Olympic selection year they'd make the effort.

Leah said...

Can't wait to see your photos!!! Take some shots of the Canadians for me!

Checkmark115 said...

i had no idea Badm. was so close to Rolex....
Rolex I will def. be buying and watching from home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...