Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pony Stalking

I've been sadly pony-free these past few weeks, as I haven't been out to polo or any shows and my foot has been hurting me too much to go on my normal horse-dotted runs. Today, though my foot hasn't been feeling exactly better (I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday, but that's a story for another day), I decided I was feeling thoroughly stir-crazy cooped up in my room studying, and I went for a nice walk around a shortened version of one of my running routes. On the way, I snapped a couple photos of my favorite sassy ponies, like this one:

(looking especially artsy thanks to my new iPhone app)

The next two weeks are going to be extremely exciting, with Tattersalls CCI*/**/*** this weekend (in Ireland!! Eeeee) and Bramham CCI*** the weekend after that. I've got an explosive amount of work to do in the meantime, but am getting really pumped. The pony drought will be over soon!

1 comment:

Dressager said...

Exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...