Thursday, June 16, 2011

Germany Bound!

I don't have much meaningful to say; I'm sitting here with my room all packed up, about to say goodbye to Oxford for the last time and start off on the next adventure. I just thought I'd share this awesome video I found, which has me absolutely hypnotized. As someone who is terribly afraid of heights AND has terrible balance, I'm blown away by the mental (and physical) control this requires:



Also, I'm rounding off my British experience with this GEM - possibly the best photo of the Queen I've EVER SEEN from Horse and Hound, watching her Derby chances being scuppered two weekends ago:

(They say 'pensive,' I say 'pissed')

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hahaha, I have to agree. It doesn't look too pensive to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...