Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day!! Pa and I celebrated by taking Kiki and Ringo out for a hack through the park. It was Pa's first time riding Ringo, and as you can see from the photos, he had a blast! Dually is unfortunately laid up at the moment (I'll write more on that when we get the full diagnosis-the vet is coming out tomorrow which will hopefully bring some illuminating news) so it was nice to still get to go for a ride together.





(Dually was jealous to be left out of the action - hopefully he'll be back on the mend shortly!)

I feel so lucky to be back in this wonderful country, surrounded by people and creatures that I love very much =) Hope if you're reading this, you had a good day too!

2 comments:

inkeq said...

I hope handsome Dually is ok!

I just love Ringo (&Kiki of course). It looks like your dad was having a wonderful time!! Happy belated 4th!

Checkmark115 said...

I wish my dad rode with me (more)!

Best of luck to Dually :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...