Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Twin Photos

I took some photos for the USEA website of the Advanced division at Twin. It was my first time doing this for an event in California, and it was a wonderful day to be back at the horse show =). The division was pretty small so it was a lot shorter day than I'm used to, but I definitely wasn't complaining. Enjoy!

(This horse was seriously cool)

(Nice and neat over the massive drop into water!)

(Andrea Baxter (aka XXX) lookin fly over the big corner in the water)

(Eventual winners Sandra Donnelly and Buenos Aires stepping out towards the first water)

(For some reason I really like this galloping shot - it feels so balanced and the background is so quintessentially California: dry, open, and beautiful)

(James Alliston and Jumbo's Jake, who led after the first two days)

Up next: Dayna rides Kiki, Brian meets Ringo, and I take a dive into (photographing) hunter land! We like to keep it interesting over here... ;)

4 comments:

Alighieri said...

I'm not going to lie, your photos are always STUNNING.

I'll be heading out that way for the Galway CCI**, and I'm really excited to get a taste of West Coast eventing!

Katherine Erickson said...

Ahh you will love it! Galway is my favorite horse show. I was hoping to go down this year myself, but it's not looking like it's happening at the moment.

Dressager said...

Stellar photos!

Ruffles said...

Love the photos. Especailly the first one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...