Monday, December 5, 2011

Good News Comes in Twos

Since my last epic ramble of a post, I've gotten two very good pieces of news! (I've also almost crashed my bike, almost gotten hit by a car, and totally wiped out while walking when I misjudged the height of a curb, but... let's focus on the positives.)

First,

Pa Rode Dually!!


After nearly six months and a long, meticulous hand walking rehab, Pa got back on for Dually's first tack walk this afternoon. YAY!! The road is still long from here (I think, according to our vet's rehab plan, that they're supposed to walk for almost two months before trotting), but this is a big step. And the Dude, in classic style, was absolutely perfect. Good man.

In a far distant second to that good news, this blog reached 100,000 page views over the weekend! I'm so overwhelmed that so many wonderful, kind, and supportive people have decided to come on this strange, (hopefully?) interesting journey with me. Thank you so much for reading, following, and commenting! It means more to me than I can accurately describe =)

5 comments:

Kelly (ridegroomfeed) said...

Wow! Congratulations on both counts! Thank YOU for regularly writing sensible, interesting and coherent posts :)

Alessandra said...

Congratulations Kate! Your posts/your life are every time very interesting.
I'm waiting for more pictures of Ringo and The Dude (from home)!

jenj said...

That's so exciting about Dually, and about your blog too! I hope this is the start to a fantastic week for you... you certainly deserve it!

Dressager said...

Love reading this blog! And love hearing the good news!

Ruffles said...

Congrats on reaching the 100,000 views mark :)! Your blog is one of my favorites.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...