Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas! And Ringo Looking Fancy

From me, Ringo, Kiki, and all the animals at Black Brook Farm...

Merry Christmas!

As this year comes to a close, I've been doing a lot of reflecting. I have such an incredibly large amount to be thankful for, and still can hardly believe my luck in getting many of the opportunities that came my way in the past twelve months.

I'm planning on doing a few more recaps in the next few days, along with some goal setting and looking ahead to 2012, but in the meantime, enjoy these awesome pictures my friend Fallon took of me and Ringo on our last ride together of the year just before I left for Christmas break. I think he looks so good; more than anything else, the biggest thrill of 2011 was getting to have this amazing horse back in my life:










4 comments:

BeBe said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous pics!

Dressager said...

2nd to last picture is my favorite!

Ruffles said...

Merry Christmas to you and your horses :) Sorry it's a bit late lol.
Those are great pictures!! You guys look so good.

Katherine Erickson said...

thanks all! Hope you all had great holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...