Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pro Photos from Nationals

I'm a little bummed with the professional photos (as there are no cantering pictures at all!), but am definitely going to order one for keepsake purposes =) Here they are:

IDA Nationals 2012

In the meantime, Ringo and I are getting back into gear for our show this weekend. Wait what? Clearly not sick me, back in early April, forgot about how draining and time-consuming getting ready for Nationals would be. Oh well! The entry's paid so we're going to a horse show. It probably won't be our best performance of all time, but I'm dying to get back in the show ring with Ray and our comments will hopefully point the way towards fields to improve if nothing else. Excited!!

3 comments:

Niamh said...

Oh my! You look wiped out! Poor thing. It's really admirable of you to push through the sickness.

Alana said...

You do look tired, but I have to say, even sick, dying, and miserable, you are a MUCH better rider than me! :)
The girl on the grey after you, what is she looking at? Most of the pictures are her staring up...
Congrats!

Katherine Erickson said...

Thanks guys! Yeah, the photo right after the final halt where I'm clutching my stomach is probably a pretty big giveaway that I wasn't feeling my best =)

hahaha Alana I just went back and looked at the next rider - I have no idea; maybe taking 'chin up' to a whole new level?? weird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...