Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Middleburg Throwback

I was cleaning up my computer desktop this morning (an epic task), and I stumbled across some photos that I had meant to post back in July but then promptly forgot. One day our friend Hannah, who is a wonderful photographer, came out to the barn to take pictures of my roommate Leslie's awesome new horse, Orlando, and I managed to sneak into a few. I think these photos are so beautiful, and they bring back very fond memories of Handlen Farm, where Leslie and I kept our horses. It's definitely nice to have Ringo back at home, but it's pretty hard to compete with how awesome and gorgeous the facilities were at Handlen.

 (Ray and Orlando share a bromance moment)

 (Leslie and I hacking up to the outdoor arena at Handlen)


(^__^)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...