Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack

Well, I'm back in the homeland at last! It was quite a whirlwind trip, but I'm happy to be home. I'm still not really sure what I'm doing with my life, but I'm excited to spend some time figuring that out.

In the meantime, I'm sooo happy to be back with my ponies again. Ringo and Ky both look and feel great (thanks, Ma and Pa, for taking such good care of them!) and I can't wait to start getting ready for next season with both of them.

 (Adorable little sprog ears, out on the prowl)

 (Ky likes his new Equifit pad - more on that soon!)

 (The Cutest Creature)

That's it for now, but hopefully I'll have some more legitimate updates soon! Happy fall!!

1 comment:

Megs said...

Love the fuzzy ears. Connemara's are just so darn cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...