Tuesday, February 12, 2013

#instafamous?

One of my friends works at facebook and is in the division in charge of Instagram. For the official Instagram blog about Nemo, he used my photo of our sheep and llama--Diamond, Laurel, and Floxie--semi-buried in snow! Check it out:

Blizzard Nemo Covers Eastern Seaboard in Snow

Thanks, Jeff!

Also, shameless plug: if you'd like to follow me on Instagram, my user name is @k_erickso - my photos are 98% of the farm and the ponies, and there are many more than I put on this blog :)

(The original photo - the three of them were literally buried together under a drift when we found them!)

4 comments:

Dom said...

That photo is amazing.

T Myers said...

Cool! Followed you there :)

Kelly said...

So Cool!

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

That's soo cool, and such an awesome photograph, when I change phones (going back to a phone with Instagram on) I'll follow you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...