Monday, May 6, 2013

Video From XC Schooling

My friend Anna made this video of our group schooling with Jane last week (she's the rider in the light blue vest and the supah fancy black horse). Ky is mixed in with all the others so there's not a ton of footage of just him, but you can get a good sense of the sort of stuff we were doing:


The camera died about halfway through, so after we finished in that field we went on and did a little half coffin, a mini slide-type jump, and dropped into the water a few times. The little dude was, as you can see, perfect :)

In other exciting news, my times for King Oak are up! And I don't have to get up at the total crack of dawn!! And it really feels like I'm going to an event again, after a year and a half!!! More exclamation points!!!!

5 comments:

Me said...

Yay! King Oak used to be one of my favorite shows - good luck and have fun!

Dom said...

I miss XC schooling soooo badly!

Jess said...

What a cute pony! I'm catching up on your horsey adventures and really enjoying your blog! It's so refreshing to read such good writing that's also informative. Well done!

Katherine Erickson said...

Thanks!

Karley said...

Looks like fun and as always your pony is a rock star!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...