Monday, November 4, 2013

Nostalgia: Ky at GMHA

I realized that I've been sitting on this lovely picture of Ky from our last event together for a few weeks now and hadn't shared it yet. Thanks to Joan at Flatlands Foto for getting such a great shot! I sure miss the little dude. 


I've loved getting great updates from Ky and his new lessor this fall--they went to a few recognized horse trials at Beginner Novice and finished on their dressage score (and ribboned!) every time out. What a good lad! It's so nice to know that he's been loved and doted on while I'm away. 

3 comments:

Nicku said...

Every time I see your XC photos I have the same thought...HOW DOES SHE RIDE WITHOUT GLOVES!? Oh that will be the day I ride a soft enough horse out XC and can get away with that! Lucky!

Katherine Erickson said...

Haha yea I'm pretty lucky, riding pullers really isn't my thing! I also never ever ever wear gloves, though, so my hands are similar in consistency to catchers' mitts, which also helps.

T Myers said...

Such a little cutie he is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...