Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nostalgia Round 2: Ringo at NEDA Fall

I finally got the two pictures I ordered from NEDA Fall!! They are a little hard to look at, both because I miss Ringo so so so much and because he is still for sale, which is a bummer on both counts, but they also remind me of how wonderful and happy that weekend was. Thanks for everything, Ray; I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

 (Struttin')

(yolo, swag, etc)


Also, thanks to everyone for your kind words on my last post. I've unfortunately also gotten quite sick in the past week, but have used it to my advantage as an excuse to lie in bed and watch comforting TV! So I'm feeling not too shabby at the moment (though I'm still hacking my lungs out every few minutes or so... boooo).

My friend also sent me a link to a website that uploads every day's episode of, yes it's true, Jeopardy!... so hopefully I can do a little general history studying in my convalescence as well??

4 comments:

L.Williams said...

Feel better, also you must share this Jeopardy Link because I love Jeopardy

T Myers said...

yes, we want Jeopardy!

Me said...

Sorry you're feeling under the weather. Lovely pictures to remind you of a truly lovely weekend.

rolypolypony said...

Wonderful pics!

A friend sent me the link to your blog and I've spent the past 2 weeks reading the entire archive during slow periods of work here at the library! I finally made it to the most recent entry so just wanted to comment and say hello, and thank you for the reading over the past couple weeks!

As both a wannabe eventer and a wannabe Oxonian, your blog is one of my favorite things now! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...