Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Jumping to the End First: Big Kiki News

Namely... Kiki has a new home!!

Just a few days before I got home to the States (which I did after a nice and uneventful flight yesterday evening), I heard the great news that Kiki has found a wonderful new forever home. A girl from our barn had agreed to help us sell her, and I'm so, so grateful for her work on preparing Kiki while I was away. I've just loved Kiki so much over the years, and am so happy that she seems to have found someone who can give her all the love and attention that she so deserves.




Farewell, friend! On to the next great adventure :)

3 comments:

Aoife said...

Hope she has a ball in her forever home - what a looker she is! *love*

T Myers said...

Aww good luck Kiki, she is such a nice girl!

Carly said...

Yay, Kiki! I hope she loves her new mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...